Many of our customers who have sold their home will find themselves in the unfortunate position of the purchase and sale dates or a new tenancy agreement not quite matching up. If you have sold your home prior to finding the new home of your dreams, or there has been a delay in the purchase/rental or move in date to your new home, you may find yourself in a position when you need to move out of your current home and store all your furniture and possessions temporarily until your new home is ready.
All Star Removals & Storage have our own purpose built Storage and Self Storage unit in Skelmersdale, Lancashire and can assist you with all your moving and storage requirements.
We can customise your quotation to include a full move into storage, hold your items for however long necessary and then deliver out to your new home once the process has been completed. Our surveyor will take details of your situation and your quote will include all eventualities should things move a little quicker or slower than anticipated.
If you are arranging a DIY move you can also use to use our storage services on a short term basis. Our minimum storage term for storage only customer is two weeks. Our Self Storage facility in Skelmersdale, is right in the heart of the north west located just off the M58 Motorway which has many fantastic links.
Other reasons customers may need temporary storage include:
- Home renovation/construction – if you have having plumbing or electrical work carried out, maybe having a new kitchen or bedroom fitted out. Your tradesman may suggest moving items into storage to create necessary space
- Space Creation within their home and de-cluttering
- Preparing their home for Sale – Many people believe reducing clutter and furniture in their home creates a minimalist and a feeling of more space to prospective buyers
- Water or Fire Damage in their home – we can provide temporary storage at our Skelmersdale branch whilst your home is repaired and decorated.
- Moving Back Home – People can move back home with parents or family and friends for many reasons. Including relationship breakups, work commitments or problems, financial problems etc. We have many storage customers who have lived within the rental market for years, and have decided it’s time to get on the property ladder and purchase their own home. Moving back home with parents or family can provide a great opportunity to save up lots of money towards a deposit. Rather than sell all your furniture and possessions, and have to start again from scratch, you can store your items here at All Star Storage.
- Student Storage – Term time and Summer Term storage. Students based at Edge Hill University in Ormskirk, or at Skelmersdale and Ormskirk College have a fantastic self storage facility right on their doorstep here in Skelmersdale. We also have students from Universities in Liverpool who choose to store their items with us owing to our fantastic rates and our location.
Our Storage facility here in Skelmersdale, Lancashire boasts fantastic security features including a Fully Monitored CCTV system with full HD facial recognition, 24 hour on site security with a security guard officer & dog patrol, with a fully monitored and responsive alarm system. You will have your own lockable storage that can only be accessed by you or a per-arranged authorised person.